Compass for fulfilling
God’s pattern of fulfillment
- God has purposed fulfillment through humanity Genesis 1:26
- God has ordained the family unit as His vehicle of fulfillment
- Biological Genesis 1:27-28
- Spiritual Ephesians 3:14-15, 20-21
- God is generational in fulfilling His purposes
- Phrase: “the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob….”
- Joseph Genesis 50:24
- Moses Exodus 2:24,25 with 3:5-8, 10
- In God’s economy there is always a generational transfer toward fulfillment
- Legacy - The handing down of something(s) from a predecessor
- Family Legacy - The passing down of needed elements for the fulfilling of a God given mandate through one’s family
- Revelation (for direction)
- Resources (for doing)
- Relationship (for duration)
- 19 Now change your mind and attitude to God and turn to him so he can cleanse away your sins and send you wonderful times of refreshment from the presence of the Lord , (Redemption)
- 20 and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before
- 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things (until everything is restored to order again), just the way God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Restoration)
Louise & Art Good
Art and Louise were married in 1968 and began attending English Lake Church in 1970. They have three married children and 5 grandchildren.
Art served pastorally, at English Lake, from 1972 until being released in the mid-nineties to serve outwardly to the greater Body Of Christ.
They continue to serve as "spiritual parents" in this season of their lives.